Deals, Goodies, Bargains, Freebies, Gadgets, Tools, Rebates, Cheapies, and Geek Goods!
Electronic Specials!
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
 
SimpleTech 120GB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive - $89.95 after rebate
SimpleTech 120GB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive SimpleTech 120GB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive - $89.95 after rebate. One of my favorite purchases for my home computer has been an external USB 2.0 hard disk. I bought an Ion Drive and liked it so much, I bought a second one for my mom and then built external USB drive another one from parts. They are really handy for doing backups and moving around large amounts of data (in my job, I regularly have to move around 10 or 20GB of data between systems or locations. The SimpleDrive External USB 2.0 Hard Drive is the easiest way to add more lightning fast storage to any computer. With a USB 2.0 connection, setup is a snap and data transfer rates are fast and reliable.



<< Home

Powered by Blogger