Deals, Goodies, Bargains, Freebies, Gadgets, Tools, Rebates, Cheapies, and Geek Goods!
Electronic Specials!
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
 
Garmin eTrex GPS with Waterproof Exterior - $89.94
Garmin eTrex GPS with Waterproof Exterior (Yellow)For the geek who has everything (well, almost everything except a personal GPS). I have one of these. It has been the source of hours of amusement (not much practical value for me, since I don't leave the road much!). The Garmin eTrex GPS with Waterproof Exterior is a pretty spiffy toy. And it is $89.94. I'm sorry to say I paid almost $300 for my first personal GPS about two years ago. Global positioning system (GPS) receiver continuously tracks and uses up to 12 satellites. Calculates current and average speed, time of sunrise and sunset, trip distance, and more. Automatic track log--10 saved tracks let you retrace your path in both directions.



<< Home

Powered by Blogger