Deals, Goodies, Bargains, Freebies, Gadgets, Tools, Rebates, Cheapies, and Geek Goods!
Electronic Specials!
Friday, March 04, 2005
 
Rio Cali 256 MB Sport MP3 Player - $99.98
Rio Cali 256 MB Sport MP3 PlayerRio Cali 256 MB Sport MP3 Player - $99.98 - This is a good deal on the Rio Cali MP3 with 256MB of storage. This is the player that I have and I'm pretty pleased with it. It comes with an arm strap and case so that you can easily wear it to the gym, jogging, or skiing (which I do). The headphones are not the greatest, but they work good for my purposes. I'm usually listening to the Goo Goo Dolls or Linkin Park, not the London Symphony Orchestra. :-) For me, 256MB of storage is a LOT of music. Player runs for a long time on a single AAA battery. And this is far cheaper than what I paid for this player over a year ago!



<< Home

Powered by Blogger