Deals, Goodies, Bargains, Freebies, Gadgets, Tools, Rebates, Cheapies, and Geek Goods!
Electronic Specials!
Thursday, March 03, 2005
 
Microsoft OneNote 2003 - (Get $15.00 back after rebate)
Microsoft OneNote 2003 [Capture all your information in one place]Microsoft OneNote 2003 - I have always been skeptical about OneNote's potential market. Note taking software? Excuse me? But, the people that use it rave about it. I guess my paper notes all over my desktop might possible be organized better in another fashion. :-) Anyway, you can get OneNote 2003 if you already own another Microsoft product. Read the rebate form for more details. Capture and use notes on laptop or desktop computers or Tablet PCs. Versatility of paper notes; efficiency of digital organizational tools. Capture info in multiple ways; store in one place; easy to use. Be more productive anywhere you work with notes. Great for in meetings, classes, phone conferences, and more.



<< Home

Powered by Blogger