Deals, Goodies, Bargains, Freebies, Gadgets, Tools, Rebates, Cheapies, and Geek Goods!
Electronic Specials!
Saturday, February 26, 2005
 
Radio Controlled Microblimp 900 Mhz - $129.99
R/C Microblimp 900 Mhz from ThinkGeek.com - $129.99

Very few cool products do I just jump up and proclaim "I gotta get me some of that!". Well, okay, actually, most cool products I say that. But this little radio controlled blimp is at the top of the "get me some of that" list. Most, most cool. Miniature gimballed joysticks and the rock solid 900Mhz digital R/C system give you the satisfaction of precision full proportional control indoors or out. Experienced R/C aircraft pilots will also appreciate the two user selectable mixing modes and R/C newbies will just be dumbstruck with fun poisoning.




<< Home

Powered by Blogger